Terms and Conditions
Sale in the online Store is based on the Terms and Conditions of this online Store, which every Customer should read before ordering. Placing an order constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
GARDENPHARM LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, Staromiejska 8/12, 26-600 Radom, Poland, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Warsaw, XIV Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under National Court Register number 0000367761, Tax Identification number 5272633466, Company Identification number 142502645.
The Store is run by GARDENPHARM LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY. The Store reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions in full, or any part of it, at any time without prior notice. The Customer is not bound by the provisions of the Terms and Conditions that were changed after the order was made. By buying products in our Store, the Customer accepts these Terms and Conditions. By accepting the Terms and Conditions, the Customer agrees to receive promotional materials sent to inform about special offers, new products, etc.
Moreover, by accepting the following terms and conditions, the buyer agrees that the electronic credit invoice will be issued and send into the e-mail address indicated in the order.
Therefore, the buyer agrees to the fact that sending the credit invoice to the e-mail address indicated in the order, is equal to the credit invoice receipt.
Terms and Conditions of the Online Store
People who are 18 years of age and have full legal capacity can be the Store Customers.
1. Our Store sells products online. We offer 24/7 service, 365 days a year. As a result, orders can be made 24/7.
2. We sell only new products that have no physical or legal defects.
3. All products available in our Store are physically in stock in our warehouse and their status is updated every day. However, information on the availability of products may be changed without prior notice.
4. All prices are in UK currency (GBP). Gross price containing the applicable VAT rate is indicated with a full description of the goods. The price of each product given when placing the order is binding and will not change until the payment is made.
5. The Store reserves the right to change the prices of products available in the Store, introduce new products, make and withdraw special offers on the Store’s websites or make changes to the websites.
6. In the case of products that have a special price, or products that are on sale, orders will be executed in the order in which confirmed orders appeared in our electronic sales panel. The number of items that have a special price or are on sale is limited. Special prices are valid for a specific period of time only. The Customer may not claim a refund, which is the difference between the special price and the regular price if the order was made after the period in which the product was available at a special price.
7. Orders are made by filling the order form placed on the website in the right way.
8. Orders can only be made by people that have registered and have an account at the Store, or those who will provide all information necessary to carry out the transaction.
9. Each order made by the Customer is confirmed – we send an e-mail informing the Customer that we have received the order.
10. The Store reserves the right to verify the order. If there is no contact with the purchaser or the order cannot be verified, the Store reserves the right to suspend execution of the order.
10a. In case of pre-payment orders, if the Seller will not receive the full amount within 7 calendar days, the Seller reserves the right to cancel the order.
Shipping and Delivery
11. The Store executes orders within 48 hours after placing the order or making the payment. If there are any problems to execute the order, Customers will be immediately informed about it. By execution of the order, we mean sending the goods to the Customer.
12. Deliveries within the UK are made by a courier service, outside the EU by a courier service and post.
13. The Store does not accept the responsibility for damaged or lost by the courier company goods. In the case of a courier service selected by the purchaser, the Store does not bear any responsibility.
14. The Store does not undertake the responsibility for:
- shipments that have not been delivered by a courier service because of Customer’s fault (no contact, no one at home, incorrect delivery address) or fault of the courier service. Also, the Store does not accept the responsibility for detaining parcels by control authorities (e.g. customs). A courier service makes a few attempts to deliver the shipment. If it is not delivered for any of the above reasons, the shipment is considered delivered. Shipping cost for foreign orders varies and is given when placing the order;
- duties, when ordering from GARDENPHARM, you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. The recipient is the importer of product and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of Poland or the European Union may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties, and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; GARDENPHARM has no control over these charges, nor can GARDENPHARM predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Customs offices in some countries require the importer of product to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
Returns and Complaints (contract termination excluded)
15. The Seller considers applications and complaints and provides information about the product orally, in writing, by mail or electronic forms.
16. While making complaints or inquiries the Customer should use his/her order number or provide information necessary for his/her identification.
17. The Store will respond to the complaint within 14 working days since the moment of receiving all necessary information. The answers may be provided in the same form in which an application or complaint has been made.
18. Reimbursement is possible only if all the requirements laid down in these Terms and Conditions have been fulfilled.
19. The Customer is obliged to send the packaging with the product, receipt confirming the product purchase (receipt or invoice) and completed return form within 90 days from the purchase.
20. Complaints and returns are accepted by phone number +48 48 22 11 21 704
and in writing to the following address:
GARDENPHARM LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
26-600 Radom, Poland
21. After the complaint/return has been accepted, the money is paid back into the account whose details were provided in the return form within 14 days.
22. Under Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, amending Council Directive 93/13/EEC and Directive 1999/44/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and repealing Council Directive 85/577/EEC and Directive 97/7/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council Text with EEA relevance the Seller shall notify the Customer that he/she is entitled to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of delivery. The date of shipment prevails.
23. Returned goods should be returned together with a statement of withdrawal from the contract to the address given in point number 20 of these Terms and Conditions. The Customer is obliged to send the packaging with the product intact.
24. In case of withdrawal from the contract, the Store makes reimbursement for purchased goods and shipping costs incurred by the Customer within 14 working days, in accordance with the principles of these Terms and Conditions referred to in Returns and Overpayments section.
25. We do not send money by post or courier.
26. The Store offers the following payment methods:
1. cash on delivery - the Customer makes payment for the items at the time of delivery
2. money transfer – payment is made after placing the order. The Customer can make a transfer via the Internet, in a bank or in a post office. The account number will be sent by email together with information about accepting the order. The order will be executed after we receive the payment.
3. card payment – we process payment cards (Visa and MasterCard). The Customer’s card is charged when the Store starts executing the order following acceptance. Information about the acceptance of the order will be sent to the Customer by email.
4. card payments and e-transfers are conducted by and on the websites of the intermediate bodies which mediate online payment methods.
5. the payments are conducted by PayLane sp. z o.o. partnership with its registered office in Gdańsk, street: Norwida 4, post code: 80-280, KRS: 0000227278.
Refunds and Overpayments
27. In the case of circumstances when the Store is obliged to reimburse the Customer money paid by him/her on the Store account, this return occurs within a maximum of 14 working days.
28. If the Customer has made credit card or electronic transfer payment, repayment is made on a credit card or bank account number from which the payment has been made. In case of traditional bank transfer, cash on delivery, or when for reasons beyond the Store's responsibility identification of the bank account number from which the payment has been made is not possible, the refund will be made on the Customer account in the Store (overpayment ). Overpayment from the Customer's account will be transferred to the Customer bank account number only when he/she orders it. The order is placed to the Store through the contact form or in writing to the Store address.
29. The Store reserves the right to verify the identity of the Customer claiming repayment. The Store is not responsible for failure or delay in making the refund if the Customer, despite a request sent to his/her e-mail address, does not indicate the bank account to which payment is to be made, or if the Store has not been provided with all the data necessary to make payment. The Store is not responsible for failure or delay in making the refund if such a situation results from the Customer giving incorrect personal data (name, address) or incorrect account number.
Data Security and Confidentiality
30. All personal data is gathered on a voluntary basis and are intended only for GARDENPHARM LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY. It is kept to a minimum and used only to identify buyers and process orders correctly. Every Customer is entitled to view their data, correct or delete it, as well as having all the rights resulting from the binding regulations.
31. Personal data is protected in accordance with the relevant binding regulations, in a manner that prevents any access of third persons.
32. In case the Customer gives an additional consent, their personal data will be processed by the Store to inform the Customer about new products, promotions, and services available at the Store.
32a. In case the Customer gives an additional consent, their personal data may be entrusted to be processed by another entity indicated in the consent, in order for the Store to obtain information on the Customer’s satisfaction with the Store’s products or services.
33. Customers of the Store are entitled to view their personal data, correct it and demand deletion.
34. The transaction data, including personal information, may be transferred to PayLane sp. z o.o. partnership with its registered office in Gdańsk, street: Norwida 4, postcode: 80-387, KRS: 0000227278. within the scope of order payment services.
In this policy statement, the term “cookie” is used to refer to cookie files as well as other such devices that are covered by EU Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications.
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is simply a tiny text file containing pieces of data, stored on your computer or other devices when you visit a website. Cookies are used to facilitate navigation of websites you visit but don't collect any information stored on your computer or in files.
Cookies assure the maximum accuracy of services and thus facilitate the use of a web browser. To protect your privacy, web browsers allow access to a web page for cookie files that have already been placed on your computer.
Cookies remember the type of a web browser you use and other browser add-ons installed on the computer. They also remember choices you make, like language or region. They are saved as default settings and used when you visit the site again. These files also allow Internet users to assess web pages and post comments.
3. What types of cookies do we use?
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These are essential cookies that let you move around the website and use its features. Without them, services registration and logging in cannot be provided. These cookies don't collect any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
These collect information about how you use a website, for instance, which pages you go to most often. They don't collect information that identifies you; all the information is anonymous. It is used only to improve the website performance.
These remember choices you make (such as your username or language) and provide personal features. They remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They also provide services you've asked for, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information they collect can be made anonymous. They can't track other websites you visit.
These deliver adverts or messages relevant to you and your interests. Sometimes targeting cookies are linked to other sites, e.g. social networking sites.
Temporary or Long-term Cookies
Within these four types of cookie, cookies are sorted as either temporary ('Session' cookies) or long-term ('Persistent' cookies).
'Session' cookies link your actions in one session only. This 'session' starts when the webpage is opened and finishes when it is closed. Then the cookie is deleted forever.
'Persistent' cookies remain on a computer or other device for a specific period of time. They are activated automatically when you visit a particular website.
4. How to block or delete cookies?
When you block cookies, you can still use our websites but it will have a negative impact on the usability of these websites.
We offer help and support to all our Customers. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, please, write to us. You will find our address in the confirmation email sent after placing the order.